Sunday, July 10, 2016

My Instagram was Hacked :(

hiiii!

i’ve been taking my time way too long i think? haha
i realized i haven’t write anything related to my daily life here as much as i used to, because, honestly, who cares? haha but i got much free time now that i’m still in my Eid break here in Medan sooooo why not make a new post? :"

few days ago me and my best friends finally reunited after our last getaway early May this year!
btw i made a video of our last vacation if you haven’t seen it


http://pictureslab.tumblr.com/post/144183633535/me-my-friends-recent-quick-getaway-to
Click this gif to see the video

it feels so good to finally be reunited with everyone, it’s been only 2 months away but i’m always missing them :)


















about few weeks ago, i was at my office when i wanted to check on my instagram, but then it said i’m no longer exist or idk i don’t remember. so i asked my friend to checked out my instagram and it said ‘no accounts found’
my instagram was hacked.
I was shocked at first, but then confused. because, i had… what? 420 something followers? haha
what’s the intention to hacked someone’s instagram then deleted it?
i tried to get it back at first but then i was like.. whatever, it’s just an instagram anyway :(

so i made a new one!
hahahaha

A photo posted by NQH (@ninditaqisthina) on


so.. you can follow this one i guess? if you'd like? :”

toodles

No comments: