Monday, May 13, 2013

♡ Finny ♡


 ♡ Meet Finny ♡

i bought him just 3 days ago, it's Fujifilm Finepix X100. yaa u know i always name all my fav things that means so much to me, like my Violin - Nymphadora, and my Piano - Loopy. and those aren't just names, i have reasons why i named them Nymph and Loop. this time, i decided to name my new camera 'Finny' ! what do you think? :D




so hiii!

 
its been awhile
i was so busy at college and stuff, these past few weeks was mental. it feels like i could just chop my self into pieces or just done with everything and leave this country and never come back.
but yeah amazingly i past the dark days. like always.

so last month, it was my birthday. [yes, i'm Legal now bitches!]
like my previous birthday, it happened on my exam week which we're so freaking busy with stuff, so i didn't really expect anything to happen. i even didn't think about it! my head was full of deadlines, works, and blah blah blah. it sucked.
but that night, April 25th 2013.
Christy was sleepover at my aunt's house, we were finishing our final AV project which had to be done the next day.
but suddenly, someone opened my door and i remember it was about 11pm so i was a bit suspicious and there she was. my sister.
at first i thought, 'am i this stress of all this works till i start hallucinating stuff??'
we were just staring and i could feel Christy was speechless too. then mom came in.
that time i knew she did it again.
i burst into mum and i could see how awkward that was for Christy, she just sat there and pretending like doing something on my laptop hahahaha

we did finish the video, you can check out if you want :


i was kinda sad mom and my sister came in such a wrong time, i mean not that im not happy they were here but i was sad cause i was so busy that time and couldn't focus on having our time together. but we set our plan on my free time and we went to SeaWorld!
i was soo happy idk i haven't been there for such a long time haha



 

 






 

 


anyway.
One Direction is making their first ever 3D movie which will be premiered on August 30th 2013. and they made a project for the movie poster.
they wanted to make a Mosaic Poster using all the fan photos that sent to them. so I MADE IT.
the first time i saw the poster i was kinda mindblow cause there are sooooOO many pictures i couldn't find my face?
but few days ago they told us that we could find our photos on their website, aaaaaaaaaaND



I FOUND MY PICTURE! I'M ON HARRY! >< HAHAHHAHABHJAHHABHAH
i was so overwhelmed finding my face on it, and yeah, i can't even picture my self watching the movie. i mean.. Zayn on 3D …
….

hey you know im kinda obsessed with British guys, right?
so few days ago i started watching some of the famous british YouTubers, and i fell in love with some of them [gosh, nin..] they're so funny and ridiculously good looking and hilarious, like.. HOW??? the Cheeky Twins Jack and Finn, Sam Pepper, Caspar Lee, and some more but they're my favs. well, im kinda into Finn tho :'3




not gonna tell about them, maybe if you just check out their channels you'll know what i mean :



moving on!
i don't know why i feel like im shut these past few days. idk what happened. it just feels like im shut and not interested in everything. specially college. i just hope this weird feeling will fade away soon.
especially for my upcoming trip with myfriends. i just cant wait for it, have a little vacation to refresh my head.

by the way you can check out my social media, maybe interested enough to follow?


Instagram : ninditaq

Vine : ninditaq

Keek : ninditaq

MavenSay : ninditaq

#OMGimsuchasocmedfreak

toodles!

No comments: